Join us for the BBQ, Bluegrass, & Blue Jeans Benefit Saturday, October 13, 2012 at the Farm in Ridgeway, SC (SC HWY 21 S). We'll have a live auction with George King, pit master, Can't Quit Smoking, music by Knox Station and Country Buddies, and plenty of fun for everyone! Proceeds are for equipment for Rehabilitation Services at Fairfield Memorial Hospital.
Tickets are $30 each or $50 per couple (kids under 10 are $10, and kids under 6 are free). Checks can be made payable to the FMH Foundation. Tickets will be held for pick up at the door after October 8th.
Purchase tickets at...
- Blythewood Visitor Center
- Langford-Nord House, 100 McNulty St. & Wilson Blvd. (open Thurs-Sat.)
- Cotton Yard Market, 110 S. Palmer Street, Ridgeway
- Price’s Drug, 110 South Congress St. Winnsboro
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital lobby, 321 Bypass, Winnsboro
- By mail: FMH Foundation, P.O. Box 1156 Winnsboro, 29180
For more information, give FMH Foundation a call: 803.608.5510